Kindergarten 2019 Information Dates  (pdf 256 KB)

Information Booklet 2018 (pdf 4793 KB)

Enrolment Information

Enrolment Application (pdf 579 KB)

Non-Local Enrolment Form (pdf 202 KB)

Book: I am going to school (pdf 4660 KB)

Please click the link above for information on enrolling your child in Kindergarten 2018.

Kindergarten 2013 enjoying 'big' school.

New Enrolments

We welcome enquiries about enrolling at Lindfield Public School. School tours are available throughout the school year, and your child is welcome to come with you. Please call the school for further enquiries and school tour bookings.

If you are enrolling your child at school for the first time, you will need to complete an Application to Enrol in a NSW Government School.

This form is available from the office, or you can download the form via the Enrolment Application link above.

When enrolling your child(ren) at the school please bring:


  • your child's birth certificate or identification documents (bring originals)
  • proof of student's address (originals of different documents such as your council rates notice, residential lease and electricity bill)
  • immunisation history statement based on the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (ACIR); and
  • family law or other relevant court orders (if applicable)


Enrolment Transfers

Enquiries about transferring students from other schools are also welcomed. However if the student does not reside within the school's drawing area, transfer is only possible if a place is available in the requested grade. If the transfer is from another NSW Department of Education school, a transfer certificate and proof of address is all that is required. If the transfer is from a non-government school or from an interstate school, the child's birth certificate or passport  is required. Students enrolling from overseas require passports with accredited visas, immunisation certificate and proof of address.

If your child is not a permanent resident, you will need to bring the following as well as the items listed in 'New Enrolments':

  • passport or travel documents
  • current visa and previous visas (if applicable)

If your child has a temporary visa or visitor visa you will first need to apply to enrol by contacting the Temporary Residents Program. For more information visit:Temporary residents

Below is a map of the Lindfield Public School Catchment Area.

Lindfield Public School Intake Zone